The application for the EEOP Upper Division Programs is now open. You must complete and submit this online application no later than March 25 at 11:59 pm to be considered for our programs, which start June 22, 2020.
The EEOP Upper Division Application may be used to apply for the following undergraduate junior and senior programs:
- ADAR Honors Program for Aging Research
- ADNR Honors Program for Neuroscience Research
- CURE Program for Research in Cancer Biology
- MARC (Maximizing Access to Research Careers) Program
- Undergraduate Public Health Scholars Program
If you are an incoming freshman, please complete the application for BUSP.
The EEOP Upper Division Application
To successfully complete this application, you will need the following information:
- Your UCD ID number [optional for new transfer student applicants]
- Your current cumulative college GPA
- Number of units completed toward your UCD degree
- Recommender name, phone, and email address (we highly recommend that this be your current research mentor if you have one)
- Description of how program participation will help you attain your career goal(s) (100 words or less)
- Personal statement (600 words or less), including your background, the area(s) of research that interest you the most, your research experience, your future goals, and your reasons for wanting to pursue these goals
And, if you are currently working in a lab and wish to continue your research there:
- Your research plan (600 words or less).
Additionally, you will need one letter of recommendation. Please have your letter writer send their recommendation directly to Dr. Connie Champagne: email@example.com.
All recommendations must be submitted by your recommender no later than April 1 at 11:59pm. Your application will not be considered complete until we receive your recommendation.