The application for the EEOP Upper Division Programs is currently closed. Thank you for your interest.
The EEOP Upper Division Application may be used to apply for the following undergraduate junior and senior programs:
- MARC Program
- BUSP Honors Research Program
- ADAR Honors Research Program
- ADNR Honors Research Program
- CURE Program for Research in Cancer Biology
Undergraduate Public Health Scholars
If you are an incoming freshman, please complete the application for BUSP.
The EEOP Upper Division Application
To successfully complete this application, you will need the following information:
- Your UCD ID number;
- Your current UCD GPA;
- Number of units completed toward your UCD degree;
- Recommender name, phone, and email address (we highly recommend that this be your current research mentor if you have one);
- Description of how program participation will help you attain your career goal(s) (100 words or less);
- Personal statement (600 words or less), including your background, the area(s) of research that interest you the most, your research experience, your future goals, and your reasons for wanting to pursue these goals;
- And, if you are currently working in a lab and wish to continue your research there: Your research plan (600 words or less).