IF YOU ARE IN CRISIS:
- Call 911 for emergencies.
- Text “RELATE” to 741741 to communicate with someone by text immediately.
- The Yolo County Suicide hotline can be reached by calling (530) 756-5000.
- For after-hours crisis counseling, students can call the 24-hour phone line at (530) 752-0871 and follow the prompts to speak with a counselor over the phone.
- Crisis Consultation service (walk-in) at North Hall is from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. (M-F) and the Acute Care Clinic at the Student Health and Wellness Center is open from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (M, T, H, & F) and 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (W).
- YOLO 2-1-1: Dial 211 for emergency food, rent payment assistance, utility bill assistance, dental, employment, health/medical, legal services.
UC Davis Resources
Academic Assistance and Tutoring Center
Campus Rec & Outdoor Adventures Fee Waiver
Click here for Google Form
Free Cooking Classes (Student Health and Counseling Services Teaching Kitchen)
Walking Loops: Healthy UC Davis
Office of Educational Opportunity and Enrichment Services
Student Health and Counseling Services
Undergraduate Research Center
Online Support Communities
Science News and Policy
AAAS—American Association for the Advancement of Science
National Institutes of Health
National Science Foundation